Head office and registered office:
Telephone number: +32 (0)9 349 39 59
Company registration number: 0449 249 956
Personal data we collect
Your privacy is very important to us
. Although most of the information on this website is available without sharing your personal data, users may be asked for personal data.
We only collect and process data you give us yourself by:
• Filling in a form on our website
• E-mailing or phoning us
• Or contacting us in another way
• For this, we need your e-mail address and name, and for some forms, we need more information.
How we use personal data
In a nutshell: we only use your data to send you what you have asked us, and to give you tips & advice.
With our online forms you can:
• subscribe to our tips & advice
• subscribe to our portfolio updates
• order services or products
• subscribe to our training courses or events, or ask for more information about them
• subscribe to stay informed about our new jobsThese are the purposes for which we use your data. We might also contact you for a customer satisfaction survey or to give you information on complementary or similar products and services.We may contact you by e-mail, post or phone. Prefer not to be contacted? Read the section on ‘your rights’There are things we definitely don’t do, such as passing your data on to other companies. We only use the information internally. In very exceptional circumstances, a law or a court order forces us to share information. But that’s the same for every company.For certain activities, we use third-party tools such as Google Analytics, Combell & Campaign Monitor. They are not third parties but rather ‘processors’.We don’t keep information longer than necessary for the purposes we have just described.
Just like any professional website, our website needs cookies in order to work. A cookie is a small file sent by an internet server, which installs itself on your computer’s hard drive. This file keeps track of the website visited and contains some data on that visit.
• Google Analytics: to see how well our website is doing. That data is not personal. In other words, we don’t know (for example) how long you have stayed on a particular page of our website. We don’t keep information on your individual surfing behaviour.
• Google Analytics Remarketing: to let you see offers of services you might be interested in. Without this cookie, you will miss out on personal recommendations on our website, in our newsletter and in e-mails with personalised tips.
• Facebook: to show you relevant ads on Facebook. Without these cookies, you will miss out on personalised offers.
The law obliges us to introduce the necessary security measures. That way, we protect personal data from loss, unlawful use or modification.
Under the data protection legislation, you are a ‘data subject’. Every data subject has the rights listed below.
: want to know what data about you we have saved? Just let us know and we’ll give you access.
: do we have some info about you that’s incorrect? Is there a mistake in your address? Or your name? Or something else? You have a right to improve your data (you can do that in every e-mail campaign by clicking on ‘change preferences’) or ask us to do so.
: Want to stay in our database but don’t want us to contact you? Let us know. We’ll adjust your contact preferences.
4. Right to limit processing only to ‘saving’’
: this looks very much like the previous point. What’s the difference? In point 3 we will no longer contact you, but we can still process your data (e.g. for an analysis). If you invoke this fourth right, we can only save your data (and not use it).
5. Right to be forgotten
: want to be completely deleted from our files? And not just limit processing and contact (rights 3 and 4)? Then you need to make use of this right. We will delete you from our database. NB: this is not always the best option. If you’re our customer it’ll be handy for you that we have your data on file. This ‘forget me’ option also sometimes causes odd situations. You might reappear in our database at a later date, but because we have had to entirely delete your details, we can’t know that you asked us to delete you in the past. It’s best to make use of right 3: Opposition.
6. Right to oppose ‘profiling
’ or automated processing of personal data. Just to be clear: we don’t engage in profiling. If we did though, you would have the right to ask us not to in your case, or to have the chance to discuss the effect of that profiling directly with an employee.
7. Data portability
You can also contact the privacy commission.
By accessing and using this website, you declare to agree to the following general terms & conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The content of this website, including the brands, logos, drawings, data, product or trading names, texts, images etc. are protected by intellectual property rights and they belong to Avamoplast NV or third parties with rights thereto.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adjusted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be deemed by the user to be personal, professional or legal advice.Avamoplast NV makes great efforts to ensure that the information provided is complete, accurate, precise and updated. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies in the information provided may occur. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information is unavailable on or through the website, Avamoplast NV will make all the necessary efforts to correct it as quickly as possible. Avamoplast NV may also not be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of this website. If you encounter inaccuracies in the information provided via the website, you can contact the site administrator.The content of the site (including links) may at any time be adjusted, changed or supplemented without notice. Avamoplast NV gives no guarantees that the website works properly and can under no circumstances be held liable for it not working properly, or for the temporary unavailability of the website, or for any form of damage, whether direct or indirect, that may arise from the access to or the use of the website. Avamoplast NV may under no circumstances be held liable to anyone, directly or indirectly, exceptionally or otherwise, for damage attributable to the use of this website or of another, especially as a consequence of links or hyperlinks, including but not limited to losses, interruptions to work, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, devices, programs or others of the user.The website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites or pages, or indirectly refer to them. The placement of links to these websites or pages does not in any way mean implicit approval of the content thereof. Avamoplast NV expressly declares that it has no say on the content or other characteristics of these websites and may in no case be held liable for the content or characteristics thereof or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
Applicable law and competent courts.
Belgian law applies to this website. In the event of a dispute, the courts of the municipality of Ghent have sole competence.